Quoteable + Link Love
While in college, I would watch HGTV, read decor blogs and magazines when I really should’ve been studying. This quote really hits home because I slowly started to realize that I loved decor and design more than my PR classes. There’s no easy transition to interior design or interior decorating from public relations. I was puzzled. After much consideration, I decided to finish my schooling and pursue decor. I’ve definitely found a balance ever since I started this blog. I’ve learned so much and I’m quite happy. To sum it all up, procrastination does have a way of revealing passion.
- The Everygirl: Crystal Gentilello of Rue Magazine
- DIY Color Block Terracotta Pot
- How To Do More – IFB’s BEST Time Management Tips
- Running from the Law’s Master Bedroom Makeover
- Faux Reclaimed Wood Table $119
Image Source: Tumblr